Thursday, March 8, 2018

Reverse Confetti March Blog Hop!


Hello hello!  It's Reverse Confetti release day!  That means that all of the amazing new products that we have been sharing with you over the last few days are available NOW in the Reverse Confetti Store and at all of your favorite retailers!!



The card I have to share with you today features the new Honey Bear stamp set!  I LOVE that going forward, all of the stamp sets designed by Dawn Machell for Reverse Confetti will be 4x6 sets instead of 4x4 sets.  Yay!!  To create my card, I started off with an A2 card base which I covered with two different patterns from the new Fun Times paper pad.  Over top of that, I diecut the previously released Squared Off Cover Panel Confetti Cuts cut from Salsa cardstock.  I stamped several images from Honey Bear on Premier Polar White cardstock and colored them with Copic Markers.  For the tree, I stamped the leaves in Grass ink on the same patterned paper as I used at the bottom of my card and diecut everything with the coordinating Honey Bear Confetti Cuts dies.

Honey Bear

I added some white gel pen accents, and stamped a sentiment from Honey Bear onto a strip of Premier Polar White cardstock, which I then cut on an angle.












9 comments:

Shanna said...

I love your ideas!

Silvia Galloni said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

So cute. Great colors, patterns, details, and design. Great ideas.

Kelly Lunceford said...

Darling! I love it!!!

Joy Meadows said...

Super cute! Love this new release!

sharon g said...

OOOOOH, I like your color choices. The red and light blue look great with all of the other colors. Nice.

~amy~ said...

So adorable!

Cathy P said...

Love those bears!!

Karen Gerek said...

Awwww....just adorable!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS