Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Toadally Awesome



Hello there!  Today, I have a Toadally fun card to share with you as Lawn Fawn inspiration week continues!  Today, the design team is showcasing the new Toadally Awesome stamp set!

To create my card, I started off with a horizontal A2 card base, which I layered with a piece of Watercolor Wishes patterned paper.  On the bottom third of the panel, I added a piece of Knock on Wood patterned paper.  I diecut the water puddle from the Bayou Backdrop die set out of Watercolor Wishes patterned paper and added some distress ink to the edges to give it some more dimension.  Then I stamped and colored the cute little frogs, cat tails, lily pad, log and dragonfly from Toadally Awesome and adhered some with the Glue Tube, and some with foam tape.  The last layer is the Bayou Backdrop frame, cut from Cilantro cardstock, and inked with green distress ink.  I stamped a sentiment from the set in the bottom right corner, and added some white gel pen accents to finish off my card.

Toadally Cute

That's all for me today!  Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for lots more inspiration from the design team, and come back tomorrow as I have one last project to share with you as we close out inspiration week!

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Gorgeous card, love this toadally! Love Jane x

AJoy said...

I love the background paper you chose, the pond shape and the vine background border. The card tells a cute story too and I like that!

Heather M said...

Gorgeous card!! Love your coloring and shading!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS