Thursday, March 22, 2018

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Bayou Backdrop



Hello there!  Welcome to the final day of Lawn Fawn inspiration week!  Today, the design team is showcasing the new Bayou Backdrop, one of my favorite things from this entire release!

To create my card, I started off with a horizontal A2 card base.  On top of that, I put a piece of Really Rainbow patterned paper.  I added a sand bank by cutting a piece of Paper Bag cardstock with the Stitched Hillside Borders die.  Then I added the Bayou Backdrop layer cut from Cilantro cardstock.  I love that you can use this die turned either direction for a totally different look.  Then to create my underwater scene, I stamped and colored images from the Mermaid For You, Duh-Nuh, and Fintastic Friends and arranged them.  Some are adhered flat with the Glue Tube, and others are popped up using foam tape.  I stamped a sentiment from Duh-Nuh onto a hand cut banner, and added some white gel pen accents.  My final touch was a scattering of tiny bubbles using Nuvo Drops in Morning Dew.

Bayou Backdrop

That's all for me today!  Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for lots more inspiration from the design team!  I sincerely hope that you are feeling inspired after this week! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

2 comments:

byAnnette said...

Fun Card!
Love how you used the Bayou Backdrop for kelp/seaweed!!

Heather M said...

Fabulous!!! Love how you used the Bayou Backdrop for kelp/seaweed!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS