Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Elephant Friends {Hello Bluebird}


Hello there!!  I am soooo excited to share some awesome news with you here on my blog!  If you follow me on Instagram, you may have already heard that I have accepted a position on the Hello Bluebird design team!  Hello Bluebird Stamps is a brand new company, and they have just had their second release earlier this month.  I have a card to share with you using two of the new stamp sets, Elephant Friends and McGregor's Garden.

To create my card, I started off with an A2 card base.  I used ink blending tools and Distress Inks in Squeezed Lemonade and Carved Pumpkin to add a warm glow the bottom right side of the card base.  Then I added some ink splatters using Carved Pumpkin.  I added a strip of patterned paper from the scrap pile to the bottom edge of the card base.  I stamped and colored one of the adorable elephants from Elephant Friends along with two cute bunnies from the same set, and then diecut them with the coordinating Elephant Friends dies.  Then, I pulled out the new McGregor's Garden stamp set and stamped the trio of tiny birds (I want to put these birds on every card!), and diecut them with the coordinating McGregor's Garden dies.  To ground my images, I stamped a sentiment from Elephant Friends on a hand cut banner, and popped the images up on top of that.  To finish things off, I added some white gel pen accents.


Elephant Friends_McGregorsGarden_AudreyTokach


If you are as excited about this new stamp company as I am, I have some great news for you!  Hello Bluebird is hosting an open design team call!  If you think you would be a good fit for this team, head on over to the Hello Bluebird Blog to read all about how to apply!  Applications will be accepted until April 10th, and those selected will be notified shortly thereafter.  Good luck to you! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)



1 comment:

wienerhoneymooners said...

I am too excites, EVERY set is totally adorable and I MUST have. Luckily its my Bday month so I will be getting as many as I can (Yay). Love to be on the team to rock them too!!!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS