Friday, March 30, 2018

McGregor's Garden {Hello Bluebird}


Hello there!

Today, I have another card to share with you using some of the new release goodies from Hello Bluebird stamps!  This lazy little bunny from McGregor's Garden is stargazing!  When I saw this image, I imagined him right away, laying in the grass, staring into a star filled sky.

To create my card, I started off with an A2 card base.  I cut a piece of watercolor paper 4" x 5.25" and  masked off the bottom half of the panel.  Then, I ink blended a night sky using Tumbled Glass, Blueprint Sketch, and Chipped Sapphire Distress inks.  I added some splatters of clean, clear water to bleach out some areas, then splattered on some white acrylic paint.  I stamped and colored one of the horizontal bunnies from McGregor's Garden, along with one of the tiny birds from the set.  I also pulled out the Springtime stamp set, and stamped a few clumps of grass for him to lay on.  Underneath him, I stamped a sentiment from McGregor's Garden and used the star dies from the new Gallery Frame #1 die set to cut a bunch of tiny starts from gold glitter paper.  I scattered the stars about, and added some white gel pen accents before popping the panel up on a white card base using foam tape.

McGregor's Garden

That's all for me today!  
Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Adore this!!! LOVE all the Hello Bunny Images, this is perfect!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS