Friday, March 9, 2018

More Tall Blooms {Reverse Confetti}


Hello there!  I have another project to share with you using the new release from Reverse Confetti which is available NOW!!

My card today uses the new Tall Blooms stamp set.  To create my card, I started off with an A2 card base cut from Navy cardstock.  On top of that I added a tone on tone layer using the Linked Circles Cover Panel Confetti Cuts.  I used the smaller square in the Scalloped Squares Confetti Cuts die set and cut a square from Premier Polar White cardstock, and glued it on an angle on the card front using a glue pen.  I stamped and colored one of the images from Tall Blooms three times and diecut them with the coordinating Tall Blooms Confetti Cuts dies.  Then, I stamped a sentiment from Tall Blooms in Navy ink on a banner diecut from the Flowers For Mom Confetti Cuts die set.

Tall Blooms Blue 1

I mentioned the other day that I am loving blue leaves lately and this card reminds me so much of dishes that my grandmother had when I was a little girl.  What were they called?  Was it Willow Ware?  Funny how certain things trigger wonderful memories :)

Tall Blooms Blue 2

That's all for me today!!  Thanks so much for stopping by!! :)










No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS