Sunday, March 18, 2018

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Happy Village



Hello there!  Welcome to another day of Lawn Fawn inspiration week!  Today, the design team is featuring the new set, Happy Village!

To create my card, I started off with a white A2 card base.  On top of that I added a panel that was diecut using the Stitched Woodgrain Backdrops die.  I pulled out my Zig Zag Squares Stackables, cut one from Chili Pepper cardstock.  On top of that, I added a Dotted Square Stackable cut from blue Gotta Have Gingham patterned papers, with a Knit Picky Simple Stitched Hillside Border.  I stamped and colored images from Happy Village with my copic markers and then diecut them with the coordinating Happy Village dies.  I glued some pieces of my scene down with the Glue Tube, and popped others up with foam tape, and then popped the square panel up in the center of the card front.  To finish things off, I added some white gel pen accents.

Happy Village

That's all for me today, but be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for lots  more inspiration from the design team!  Hope to see you again tomorrow!!

Thanks for stopping by! :)


No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS