Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Reverse Confetti March Blog Hop


Hello hello!  It's release day over at Reverse Confetti, and all of the new products are available now!  WOOHOO!  We are hopping along today to celebrate!  You should have arrived here by way of Amy Tsuruta's blog!


My card today uses several of the new products from this release.  To create my card, I started off with a midnight card base.  I diecut the new Drop Cover Panel from white cardstock and adhered that to the top of the card base.  To create my focal point, I stamped a sentiment from the Circle Wishes stamp set ink black ink and diecut it with the coordinating  Circle Wishes Confetti Cuts.  I popped it up in the center of the panel.  Then, on opposite corners of the circle, I stamped, colored and diecut images from the Hanging Blooms stamp set, and popped those up as well.  Finally, to frame everything out, I diecut the Greetings Frame Confetti Cuts from midnight cardstock, and inlaid pieces of the frame cut from Rose cardstock.

Hello There

I love that the floral images from the Hanging Blooms stamp set can be used is so many other ways outside of the basket.  More bang for your buck!  Gotta love versatile stamp sets! :)


Hello there 2

That's all for me today!  Next stop on the hop is Amy Sheffer!

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)












5 comments:

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Audrey, this is beautiful -- love how you used the flowers!!

~amy~ said...

This is so striking!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

AndreaH said...

Oh my I love your card it's super duper. And all the releases up there ⬆ I want them all. (Wonder if hubby is on day shift next week so he won't be here for yet another delivery lol) Thankyou for sharing your talent Audrey.

AndreaH said...

Oh I forgot to say I love your Web site name and also can't believe how many blogs you follow lol. I struggle following 4 or 5 hahaha.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS