Saturday, March 18, 2017

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week - Fab Flowers

Hello hello!  It's day 3 of the Lawn Fawn inspiration week and today, the design team is showcasing the Fab Flowers stamp set!

To create my card, I started off with a piece of watercolor paper cut with the Large Stitched Rectangles Stackables.  I arranged my flowers where I wanted them, and stamped each with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks in various colors.  Then I sprayed each flower and stem with a spray bottle, concentrating on one flower at a time.  I wanted the colors to  be like halos behind each image.  When that part dried, I added splatters of oxide ink over top and let that dry.  Then, I stamped the flowers and stamps again, this time on white cardstock and diecut them with the coordinating Fab Flowers dies.  The aqua flower uses Merman and Peacock inks, the purple uses Fresh Lavender and Juice Box inks and the pink flower uses Ballet Slippers and Guava inks.  I used the Distress Oxide ink again to stamp the stems.  I glued the stems directly over top of where I stamped them originally, using a glue pen, then I popped the leaves and flowers up using foam tape.  I added a sentiment using the Happy Happy Happy stamp set and coordinating dies (I can't get enough of that set!).  The panel was mounted on a Guava cardstock base, and I added a scattering of sequins and a twine bow to finish things off.

Fab Flowers

Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for lots more inspiration from the design team, and stop back by tomorrow! I have another project to share with you! :)

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

AndreaH said...

Love this card. Thankyou for sharing

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS