Friday, March 17, 2017

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week - Happy Happy Happy and Bannertastic

Hello there!  It's day 2 of Lawn Fawn inspiration week, and today the team is showcasing two stamp sets - Happy Happy Happy and  Bannertastic!  Both sets are awesome basics and staples in your stamp collection.  I will be using them a lot for sure!

To create my card, I started off by diecutting a piece of Watercolor Wonder patterned paper with the largest die from the Large Stitched Rectangles Stackables die set.  I stamped and diecut my favorite "happy" from the Happy Happy Happy stamp set three times, and diecut it with the coordinating dies.  I stamped and colored images from the Hello Sunshine stamp set and finished the sentiment by stamping the word "everything" on a banner from the Bannertastic stamp set. I perched the cute little birdies from Hello Sunshine on the diecuts and banner, and used the Simple Grassy Hillside borders to ground the one at the bottom.  To finish things off, I added a trio of clouds using the Simple Puffy Cloud Frames dies, and some music notes from the Year Four stamp set.

Happy Happy Happy

Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for lots more inspiration from the design team, and stop back by tomorrow!  I have another project to share with you!!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

MaggieM said...

What a great card! It would make me Happy Happy Happy to receive a card like that!

AndreaH said...

What can I say about this card. Well yes it's lovely and bright and super duper lol but more than all that it made me smile. And what happens when you smile? Yes it means you're HAPPY. Thankyou for sharing your talent. X.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS