Sunday, March 19, 2017

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week - Hang in There


Hello there!  I'm back for day 4 of Lawn Fawn inspiration week!  Today, we are showcasing the adorable sloth from the new Hang in There stamp set!

To create my card, I cut a card base 4" x 5.25" from Cilantro cardstock.  I diecut some patterned paper from the Let's Polka in the Meadow paper pad and diecut it with the Dotted Rectangles Stackables.  I diecut the largest circle from the Small Dotted Circles Stackables die set from white cardstock and black cardstock.  I diecut the black circle again with the Snowy Backdrops die to create a night sky.  I popped that up on a large Zig Zag Circle diecut.  Then I stamped and colored the cute little sloth from Hang in There, and glued him to the circle.  Then I stamped a few stars from the Critters Ever After stamp set, and popped them up around the sloth before adhering the circle to the card front.  Finally, I stamped a sentiment from the Hang in There stamp set on one of the Fancy Folded Banners diecuts to finish things off.

Hang In There

Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog to see lots more inspiration from the design team, and stop back by again tomorrow because I have another project to share with you! :)

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Love this card the green and black together is so pretty and the sloth is precious

Lynne said...

This is adorable. Your work outstanding.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS