Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Lawn Fawn and Xyron Collaboration Week - Day 2


Hello there!  This week, Lawn Fawn and the gang at Xyron are teaming up for a collaboration blog hop!  I have a card to share with you using some of their awesome adhesive products!

To create, my card, I started off by ink blending some Fired Brick Oxide Ink and Candied Apple Distress Ink onto a piece of watercolor paper.  I was going for the look of tomato sauce!  LOL!  I diecut the ombre paper with the Stitched Rectangles Stackables dies.  I pulled out the Pizza my Heart stamp set, and stamped and colored the large pizza, a few pizza slices and the pizza cutter.  I added my sentiment to the card panel first.  I diecut the word "pizza" using Louie's ABCs dies cut from white and black cardstock.  For easy adhering, I used the Xyron 1.5" sticker maker.  It makes lettering like this a breeze!  Around that word, I stamped a sentiment from the same stamp set, that was selectively inked.  I adhered the large pizza off the edge of the card panel using the Xyron Tape Runner, and popped up the pizza cutter with foam tape, along with the two pizza slices below.  I used the 1.5" sticker maker again for the three tiny hearts which were cut from red cardstock using the Stitched Journaling Card dies.  I used the Xyron Tape Runner again to adhere the ink blended panel onto a Zig Zag Rectangle diecut from black cardstock, and popped that up on a black card base to finish off the card.


Pizza My Heart

Be sure to stop by the Lawn Fawn blog today and all this week for lots of inspiration from the design team! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Scrapthat said...

I love your card Audrey!! :D Thanks so much for sharing :D

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS