Thursday, March 16, 2017

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week - Meow You Doin' and Wonderful Window


Hello hello!  Woohoo!  Lawn Fawn inspiration week is here!  Today, the gang is showcasing the adorable Meow You Doin' stamp set and coordinating dies, and the Wonderful Window die set!

If you don't follow me on instagram, you might not know that I am a crazy cat lady.  I am an animal lover all the way around, but cats are my favorite, and have been since my childhood cat was born in my closet when I was three years old.  Needless to say, when I saw that Lawn Fawn was coming out with a cat themed set, I squealed out loud!

So to create my card, I started off with a piece of Narwhal cardstock that I diecut with the largest die in the Large Stitched Rectangles Stackables die set.  I used my scoring board to score lines every 1/2" all the way down the length of the card to create the look of siding on a house.  I diecut the Wonderful Window from white cardstock and colored the little flower box and tulips with Copic Markers, and stuck a piece of pink paper from the Watercolor Wonder paper pad in the window opening.  I stamped and colored one of the cats from Meow You Doin' and one of the dogs from the Happy Howloween stamp set.  I love that these sets are the same scale and they can sit together perfectly in the window.  I popped the window up on the scored panel with foam tape, and added some grass down below using the Simple Grassy Hillsides die and Cilantro cardstock.  I stamped a sentiment from the Meow You Doin' stamp set onto a banner diecut and popped that up on some foam tape to finish off my card.

Meow Window

Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for lots more inspiration from the design team!  I will be back again tomorrow with another project using the newest Lawn Fawn release!

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

7 comments:

Colleen said...

So cute and love that pink with the dark grey

Rabuñal Scrapbooking said...

Preciosa su tarjeta, realmente me gustaría hacer una como la que usted muestra.
Me encanta.
Love this!!!
Carmen

Vivian said...

Warms my heart to see your cute card!

Debbie Scassera said...

The card is adorable. I'm also an
animal person. I have 3 dogs, but I
Love cats too.

Unknown said...

Adorable!

AndreaH said...

Gorgeous card. Love your colouring in too. X.

Unknown said...

Cute card :)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS