Thursday, March 23, 2017

Mouse Mail {Reverse Confetti}


Hello there!  Today I have a project to share with you using Reverse Confetti products for the current Curtain Call Challenge - Fluff.



Here is my card:

To create my card, I started off with a white card base.  I diecut the Big Chevies Cover Panel from Stormy cardstock and adhered that with a glue pen.  Then I diecut the pinked edge circle from the Flowers For Mom Confetti Cuts set from some Warm Heart patterned paper, and the dotted circle from that set from Iced Aqua card stock.  I stamped and colored images from Mouse Mail, and diecut them using the coordinating Mouse Mail Confetti Cuts.  For my sentiment, I used the Bitty Banners stamp set, stamped in Stormy ink, and diecut with the coordinating Bitty Banners Confetti Cuts.  Everything was popped up with foam tape for extra dimension, and I added accents with a white gel pen.

Mouse Mail

I just love the color palette in the inspiration photo!  And I just can't get enough of these adorable mice.  They are some of my favorites! :)

Mouse Mail 

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)


4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Sooo cute!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute card, Audrey!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Audrey. Love the coloring! The background looks great. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

sharon g said...

I ADORE the little mice!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS