Friday, September 21, 2012

Play In Color {The Alley Way Stamps}


Today I am here with a fun "outside of the box" card. I used the flower pot from Awesome Blossom to make a crayon! The scribble circle is also part of the set. The sentiment is from Oh La La, and the stitched border is from Ghoul-Friend.



I will be entering this card into the Catered Crop Challenge - Use a Knot.



I love stretching my stamps and looking for new ways to use images other that their original intention. Gives you so much bang for your buck! :) Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: TAWS Awesome Blossom, Ghoul-Friend, Oh La La
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Pure Poppy, Orange Zest, Simply Chartreuse, Blueberry Sky
Paper: PTI White, Orange Zest Pattern Pack
Other: Copic Markers, Twinery Twine, Popdots

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so clever! Love it!

Laurie said...

Ack! Adorable! I love this card Audrey!

Linda McClain said...

It took me a minute, but I saw it - the flower post. You're a genius. I love, love this card! Thank you for playing along with us.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS