Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Liebster Revisited... :)

I received this award awhile back from my sweet friend Elena, and just yesterday, I was nominated again by my friend and design teammate, Lyndal. Now that I have once again been filled with warm fuzzies, I would like to nominate some of my favorite fellow papercrafters. But first, more about the award:



ABOUT THE AWARD

This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. Once you've been nominated, you award it to blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers, to encourage new visitors to visit these new blogs.

RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!

PAY IT FORWARD
Here are the five blogs that I'm nominating. These ladies are both inspirational and delightful! Go and check them out, they are definitely worth the visit. Better still, follow them then you won't miss out :)

Stephany Zerbe - Steph Zerbe Design
Leigh Penner - To the Full
Heather Campbell - Parker & Molly
Chari Moss - Mossy Made
Erica Messervy - Papertrails

3 comments:

Elena said...

aw - love being your sweet friend ;) enjoy the warm fuzzies, and you've passed it on to some of my favorite blogs!

Leigh Penner said...

Aww, thanks so much, Audrey! You're so sweet!

Steph Zerbe said...

Ahh, how sweet are you for the nomination! I will have to check out these lovely blogs. I better post something, huh? It's been too long!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS