Monday, September 3, 2012

Bunches of Love {The Alley Way Stamps}

Hello there! Today I have a card to share with you using the new set from The Alley Way Stamps called Awesome Blossom. Awesome it is! :) If you love fun, funky, floral sets, this one is for you! I pulled out my purple paper and ink (this is not a color I use often, though it really is so pretty!) and went to town. I created a flower vase full of purple blooms, and although there are not teeny tiny leaves in this set, with a few flicks of a copic marker, there were plenty of leaves ;)



Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: TAWS Awesome Blossom
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Tea Dye Duo, Plum Pudding, Royal Velvet
Paper: PTI White, Royal Velvet, Winter Wisteria Pattern Pack
Dies: PTI Limitless Layers Ovals(Large), Little Labels
Other: PTI Royal Velvet Satin Ribbon, Popdots, Copic Markers

1 comment:

Melissa said...

This is so pretty, Audrey! Love your leaves!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS