Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I Love You {The Alley Way Stamps}




Hello there! Today I have a card to share with you using my favorite image from the new Awesome Blossom set from The Alley Way Stamps. I just love this fun, whimsical flower with its little heart. The sentiment is from another one of my favorite TAWS sets, Get Moovin.





I will be entering this card into the Southern Girls Challenge - Floral.

That's all for now... thanks for stopping by! :)

Stamps: TAWS Awesome Blossom, Get MOOvin
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Pure Poppy
Paper: PTI White, Simply Chartreuse Pattern Paper Pack
Other: Fiskars Grass Punch, PTI Heart-2-Heart #6 dies, Copic Markers, Popdots, PTI Pure Poppy Bakers Twine

2 comments:

Rose said...

love the sweet blooms :)

Laurie said...

OK this card...is fantastic! I love the blooms, the grass and the clouds! The whole thing! :)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS