Saturday, September 15, 2012

Oh La La! {The Alley Way Stamps}







Oh my goodness! Just when I thought I couldn't love stamping any more than I already do, out comes a set that combines my two loves - Stamping and Makeup! The Alley Way stamps just launched a surprise stamp set (available NOW in the TAWS store!) called Oh La La. It is filled with so many adorable super girly things. Makeup and Shoes and Perfume and more!

Here is a card I made using a bunch of bits and pieces from the set:



How cute would it be to make a giftcard holder and matching card to house a gift certificate for a special lady to her favorite salon??!! Christmas is coming! Get a jump on your projects!! Head on over and buy your very own Oh La La NOW! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Oh La La
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Simply Chartreuse, Aqua Mist, Blueberry Sky, Lavender Moon
Paper: PTI White, Smokey Shadow Pattern Pack
Dies: PTI Limitless Layers Squares
Other: PTI True Black Satin Ribbon, Copic Markers, Popdots

3 comments:

Rose said...

love your super girly card :)
must say i only wear make up when i go to work! lol

Lyndal said...

LOVE this Audrey - sparkles are perfect!
Just to let you know I've nominated you for a Liebster Award too http://lyndalhiggins.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/liebster-revisited.html

Laurie said...

This is darling! I love the strips at the top! TOO cute!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS