Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Lawnscaping Challenge #42 - Getting Texty



Hello there! So I pulled out my Lawn Fawn stamps to participate in this week's Lawnscaping Challenge - #42 - Getting Texty.



I dug through my super OLD patterned paper pile and came across this argyle text paper from Scenic Route (are they even still around!?) Using the colors in the paper, along with my You've Got Mail and Critters in the Burbs sets, I made this:



I am not usually one to mix all sorts of patterns together, but I think I like how this came out :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn You've Got Mail, Critters in the Burbs, Critters Ever After (tiny heart)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, PTI Tea Dye Duo
Paper: PTI Kraft, Scarlet Jewel, Scenic Route Pattern Paper, PTI Simply Chartreuse Pattern Pack
Dies: PTI Pinked Edge, In the Meadow (hills)
Other: Copic Markers, Popdots, PTI Scarlet Jewel Swiss Dot Ribbon

8 comments:

Elena said...

Sooooo cute! The dog sitting by the mailbox is adorable! Thanks for playing along with lawnscaping!

Laurel Beard said...

How cute is this! Loving your layout and the images you used! Your coloring of the mailbox and dog is fantastic! Love the texty patterned paper you found!!!

Thank you so much for getting texty with us Lawnscaping gals!

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this is Super Cute!!! love it!!
hugs, Heidi

Patricia Hays said...

How cute is this puppy waiting by the mailbox?!? Love this! :)

Tamara said...

oh my, I love this card!! Beautiful coloring!!
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
xx Tamara

jenn shurkus said...

!!!!!!! this came out sooooo cute :) thanks for playing a long with us at lawnscaping!

gRiSeL™ said...

OMG, this is SO stinkin' CUTE!!!!!!!! I LOVE it!!!!!! What a gorgeous layout!!!!!

Christiana said...

Absolutely darling, Audrey! Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS