Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Let it Snow {Papertrey Ink}


Hello there!  Happy Tuesday!  Today I have a card to share with you that was a publication reject.  I used some of my favorite Papertrey Ink products, the Damask Snowflakes dies and the Mehndi Medallion Mini Stamp Set.  I just love coloring that Medallion with my Copics. :)


That's all for now... Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Mehndi Medallion Mini, Tremendous Treats: Christmas (sentiment)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Enchanted Evening
Paper: PTI White, Spring Rain
Dies: PTI Damask Snowflakes
Other: PTI Spring Rain Satin Ribbon, Popdots, Copic Markers




5 comments:

StephH said...

This is beautiful Audrey! Very fresh and clean - great combination, Damask Snowflake and Mehndi Medallion.

Leigh Penner said...

Ooh, pretty! I love this stamp set paired with the damask snowflake die!

Annette Allen said...

wow this is gorgeous..

bjmartin said...

Very cool effect!

carol (krillsister) said...

Beautiful/ Very creative to use the medallion behind the snowflake.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS