Tuesday, December 20, 2011

PTI Make It Monday - #46 - Tags





This week's PTI Make It Monday challenge - #46 - is all about making any die into a folded tag. I am all done my Christmas tags, but couldn't resist trying this technique, so I thought ahead a bit, and will probably use this for Mother's Day or something :) Butterfly Dreams is one of my favorite PTI sets, and I love layering it over the Signature Series Butterfly die.





And it is hard to pick up in the pictures, but I used a Sakura Stardust Pen for a little shimmer :)



Supplies (all PTI unless noted):
Stamps: Butterfly Dreams, Dot Spot, Fillable Frames #9
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Tea Dye Duo
Paper: Stampers Select White, Hawaiian Shores, Georgia Pacific White
Dies: Butterfly, Signature Series Butterfly
Other: Copic Markers, Sakura Stardust Pen, Twinery Twine

9 comments:

Katy @ Live Laugh Love Craft said...

That's gorgeous, Audrey!!

carol (krillsister) said...

Very pretty. The card base blends nicely with the butterfly colors. I like how you used twine on your tag.

Marybeth said...

Very pretty butterfly tag! Great idea !

Leigh Penner said...

Great idea to use a butterfly, Audrey! This is super pretty!

Amy Kolling said...

Love how you've used the butterfly Audrey! Especially the die cut at it's wing!!

Kay D said...

I LOVE this butterfly tag- very creative, and it turned out beautifully!

Tracey McNeely said...

Very cute Audrey!

Suzanne Russell said...

Beautiful! I love to use Sakura pens, too! Merry Christmas!!

Michelle said...

I love the twine bringing in some homespun to the elegant, sparkly butterfly. I don't follow the MIM things, but I like the opening tag idea... Have a great Christmas!
(BTW - using my Paper Smooches stamps this week...AND LOVING THEM!)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS