Sunday, December 18, 2011

Wee Memories #80 - Many Thanks



I love Wee Memories Challenges :) The new challenge is a 2 week challenge due to the holiday and the theme is Anything Goes.

I pulled out a bunch of my Paper Smooches stamp sets and used them to make a Thank You card. With the holidays fast approaching, you can never have too many thank you cards on hand :)



Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches Chubby Chums, A Little Lovin, Halloweenies, My Peeps, Santa Paws, Word Salad
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Stampers Select White
Other: Copic Markers, Pop-Dots

7 comments:

Annette Allen said...

so so adorable...I just love these stamps...they make card making so fun...

Emily Leiphart said...

Eeek, I love how you grouped all these cuties together, Audrey! This card is fantastic.

Sara said...

I love your card!!!!! A whole bunch of cute little animals looking at the recipient. =) Great.

Amy Kolling said...

Wow fabulous work Audrey! I love your masking of these cuties and your copic coloring is spot on! I hope you have a wonderfu holiday! Thanks for playing along with Wee Memories!

Lisa Elton said...

How fun and CUTE is this Audrey! Love those quirky little animals!

Brandi said...

This is absolutely one of the cutest cards ever! I just love the placement of the animals and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!

Laurel said...

This is absolutely adorable!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS