Friday, December 9, 2011

Merry Christmas, Let's PARTY!!

So now that all of the acceptance emails have gone out for the Papercrafts call, it is safe to show you my cards :) I will be sharing one with you today. I LOVE this adorable Monkey from Paper Smooches Smoocheroos set. He is my new favorite. I also used Word Salad, Swanky Snowdudes, Chubby Chum Pals, and Hang Ups from Paper Smooches, and Holiday Lights and Tremendous Treats: Christmas from PTI.



Off to clean my house... I partied all day on the Papercrafts Magazine Facebook page!! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches Smoocheroos, Chubby Chum Pals, Word Salad, Hang Ups, Swanky Snowdudes, PTI Holiday Lights, Tremendous Treats: Christmas
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Pure Poppy
Paper: PTI Stampers Select White
Other: Copic Markers, Sakura Stardust Pen

4 comments:

Elena said...

Sorry it didn't get picked up, but it is so cute! Happy weekend!

Kara said...

totally adorable !!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is adorable, Audrey! I love the monkey swinging from the lights.

Unknown said...

That is adorable! I love the monkey!
Sarah

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS