Thursday, December 15, 2011

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge - 12.15 - 12.28



Time again for a new challenge over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Blog! This challenge will run from today, December 15th through December 28th. Here is the inspiration photo:



Goodness, can you believe that Christmas is just over a week away?!?! So much to do! This week's SPARKS challenge is a super fun one! My project is a very literal take on the inspiration photo. I always stuggle with gifts for the men in my life (well, other than my husband), and I need something else little to go with my mom's boyfriend's new Igloo cooler... BEER! Perfect :)

I bought a 6-pack of Kev's favorite beer and altered it. SO much fun to make!!

I used the Santa Paws, Alpahdot, Word Salad and Swanky Snowdudes Stamp sets along with some fun patterned paper, google-y eyes and sparkly noses. The twine you see is Paper Smooches NEW Twine. LOVE! The little foam antlers were in a 6 pack at Target for about $2. (on an endcap near the stationary if you need some *wink*)







Can't wait to see what this photo inspires you to create!! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches Santa Paws, Alphadot, Word Salad, Swanky Snowdudes
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Tea Dye Duo, Pure Poppy
Paper: PTI Stampers Select White, Pinefeather, Christmas Prints PP
Dies: PTI Pinking Shears Die
Other: Paper Smooches Twine, Google Eyes, Pom-poms, Foam Antlers (Target), Polkadot Ribbon (unknown)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is precious! Super cute, and funny too! Love it!
Sarah

Emily Leiphart said...

This is hilarious and so creative, Audrey! My husband is going to want this when I show it to him. LOL

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! So fun--LOVE those snowflakes and that reindeer! LOVE his eyes:) Great gift!!!

And I LOVE that moose with the kiss (in the post above!!!)--so clever:)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS