Saturday, December 17, 2011

I scream, You scream...

Gift baskets are so fun to create, and they make fabulous gifts. For one of my best friends and her children, I made an icecream sundae basket. Her children and small - 6 & 3, but I didn't want to get them toys since I know they will be showered with them already this Christmas. Sometimes, consumables are the way to go... :) And besides, what is better than icecream?

I found a fun metal bucket and some cute polkadot bowls and then gathered up my toppings. To dress things up, I made tags using Papertrey Ink's Sweet as Can Be Stamp Set and Tag Sale #1 die. For the bucket tag, I used Winter Penguin, the Damask Snowflakes Dies, and the tiny icecream cone from Tag Its #4.









Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Sweet as Can Be, Winter Penguin, Tag Its #4, Paper Smooches Sugar Rush (for sprinkles on the icecream cones)
Paper: PTI Stampers Select White, Kraft, Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores, Royal Velvet
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa, PTI Berry Sorbet, Lemon Tart, Pure Poppy, Tea Dye Dyo
Dies: Sweet as Can Be, Winter Penguin, Tag Sale #1, Doily Details, Damask Snowflakes
Other: Hawaiian Shores, Hibiscus Burst, Royal Velvet Satin Dot Ribbon, Paper Smooches Twine, Rhinestones, Pop-Dots, Sakura Stardust Pen, Glossy Accents

6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

what a fun gift...I know they are going to love it...

Kristin said...

I love this! Such a grand idea :)

Deb said...

This is a fabulous gift basket! Great idea!

Kara said...

such a great idea!! love how you have made it look so special!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are so cute, Audrey! Well done!

carol (krillsister) said...

Great tags. Love the penguin holding the ice cream cone.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS