Thursday, December 8, 2011

Gift Card Holders

I will be including some giftcards as gifts for the boys' teachers and my best friend for Christmas, and I made these little envelopes to put them in. I used PTI's Seed Packet die, their Winter Penguin Stamp set to make the patterned paper, and for the cup immage and sentiment, one of my favorite sets from Paper Smooches, Hot Concoctions.



These 2 are for the boys' teachers, and I will be entering these in the Colour Q - #114 Challenge.









The last one is for my best friend. She is not a Starbucks girl, and loves Dunkin Donuts, so that's what's going in her gift card envelope! :) I used the Paper Smooches Sugar Rush set for this one (for the donut) :)



Thanks for popping in today! :) Don't forget to get your entries in for the SPARKS Challenge! It closes on Dec. 14th at 11:50 PM Mountain time.

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Winter Penguin, Paper Smooches Hot Concoctions, Sugar Rush
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, Tea Dye Duo
Paper: PTI Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, Hibiscus Burst, Stamper Select White, Happy Spots PP
Other: PTI Seed Packet Die, Pure Poppy and Chocolate Bakers Twine, Copic Markers

9 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are all super adorable, Audrey! Great job! I love that little coffee cup-- too cute!

Kara said...

perfect!! these are great...super gifts!! So glad you joined us at the ColourQ Audrey!!

carol (krillsister) said...

Those gift card holders will go perfect with the cozies you made the other day.

Jen Adcock said...

Adorable. I must say the last one with the sprinkled doughnut is too cute. But really they are all pretty darn special.

Sylvia said...

Fun Christmas cards, Audrey! Love the images. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Unknown said...

These are darling! I love that coffee cup image and your background stamping is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with us at colourQ this week! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Super gift card holders, love the coffee cup.

Mad for Paper said...

Very cute. I love that cup image.
TFS
Ang

LeroyLime said...

your gift cards are the CUTEST!! :) love the DP and that sweet little cup of joe!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS