Thursday, February 2, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: The Color of Love


Hello there!  Happy Thursday!  Today, I have a card to share with you for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!  This week, they are featuring Reverse Confetti Stamps and I figured it was a great time to play along!

The theme is Color of Love

For my card, I started out by watercoloring a piece of watercolor paper with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens.  When it was dry, I cut it to size, then adhered it to a card base.  I diecut the All Hearts Cover Panel from white cardstock and put that on top of the watercolor piece.  I stamped and colored an image from Mouse Mail, then diecut it with coordinating Mouse Mail Confetti Cuts.  To ground the little mouse, I diecut the banner from the Greetings Frame Confetti Cuts die set from white cardstock, and popped that up with foam tape.  To that, I added the XOXO sentiment from the XOXO Hearts Confetti Cuts, cut from black cardstock.  Then, I stamped a speech bubble from the Figure of Speech stamp set, and diecut that with the Figure of Speech Confetti Cuts.  I popped that up with foam tape, and added a black and white twine bow to finish things off.

XOXO

Isn't this little mouse just the cutest?   She's one of my faves!!

XOXO

That's all for me today!!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your mouse Valentine and what an amazing background.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

MBakeler said...

Such a beautiful, amazing card. I love your work!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS