Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week - How You Bean?

Hello there!  Today I have a card to share with you using the adorable new How Have You Bean from Lawn Fawn! This set and coordinating shaker dies are perfect for Easter, but great for so many other occasions too!  Today though, I have Easter in mind.

To create my card, I started off by watercoloring a background which I then diecut with the Dotted Rectangles Stackables dies.  I stamped and colored images from the How Have You Bean stamp set, along with the cute litttle chicks from Chirpy-Chirp-Chirp. I used the How You Bean Shaker Add-on dies for extra dimension. I added a strip of patterned paper from the new Perfectly Plaid Rainbow 6x6 paper pad, and popped the jar up on foam tape.  I did the same with the chicks, added some accents with a white gel pen, and stamped a sentiment from Egg-stra Special Easter.  I backed the panel with a Zig Zag Rectangle Stackable die cut from the new Raspberry cardstock, and mounted it to a white card base.

How You Bean

Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for lots more inspiration from the design team!  And get ready... TOMORROW is release day!! :)

Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

SO darn cute!!!

Thanh Vo said...

Audrey – your projects are always so colourful and fabulous! Thanks for a fun week of inspiration with Lawn Fawn.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS