Monday, February 20, 2017

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week - Slide on Over Circles


Hello there!  Happy Monday!  Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week is in full swing, and today, I have a card to share with you  using the new Slide On Over Circles die set, along with the Out of This World stamp set that was showcased yesterday.

To create my card, I first splattered a piece of Blue Jay cardstock with metallic gold watercolor.  When I was dry, I used one half for a card base, and diecut another rectangle with the Dotted Recrangles Stackables.  From that rectangle, I diecut the middle sized Slide On Over Circle. On the bottom of that panel, I added three layers of Puffy Cloud Borders to the bottom of the panel, adhering them only on the sides and bottom so that the spaceship could move freely around the circle. I stamped, colored and diecut images from Out Of This World, and arranged them, popping each one up with foam tape.  I stamped a sentiment from the same set on to a stamped banner from the Bannerific stamp set and diecut it with coordinating dies before popping it up with foam tape.  To finish things off, I added accents with a white  gel pen

Circle Sliders

Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for lots more inspiration from the design team, and stop back by tomorrow for another project using the Spring 2017 Lawn Fawn release! :)

Thanks for stopping by! :)

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Love it, the interactive cards are a hit with the kids. Great job!

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my goodness, Audrey, your card is "out of this world"! Super CUTE!

Stacy said...

So much cuteness

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Papierlisi said...

Absolutely adorable and clever!! I loove how the rocket disappears behind the clouds!!! hugs, Tina

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS