Thursday, February 16, 2017

Reverse Confetti and Color Throwdown #430


Hello there!  I have a card to share with you using Reverse Confetti goodies!  I will be entering this in the current Color Throwdown Challenge!



And here is my card...

To create this card, I started off with a piece of white cardstock.  I used Iced Aqua ink and the Pointed Out stencil to create a patterned background.  I stamped, colored and diecut the adorable little bear from the Bear Hugs stamp set.  To ground him, I added a piece of patterned paper from the True Love 6x6 paper pad.  I popped him up with some foam tape, and stamped a sentiment from the A Friend Like You stamp set.  To finish things off, I added a scattering of little wooden stars.


A friend like you

I  just love this little image.  Isn't his face the cutest?!

A friend like you

That's all for me today!  Thanks for stopping by! :)












4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So sweet!

Wanda Cullen said...

This little bear is a fave image of mine...so adorable! Fabulous take on the throwdown colors!

Lisa H. said...

soooo, so cute! love that koala. kind of forgot about him. thanks for linking up with CTD!

Vickie Z said...

Sweet card! Love that koala! So glad you joined us at CTD!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS