Friday, February 17, 2017

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week - Scalloped Pop Up Card Box


Hello there!  Today, I have a SUPER fun post to share with you, as Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues!  The team is showcasing the new Scalloped Pop Up Card Box.  It is genius!  You simply diecut two pieces using the largest die from the set, and adhere them together, and then diecut as many insert pieces as you'd like for your box, and build from there.  The possibilities are endless with this one!

For my project today, I created an Easter card.  I diecut the box from my favorite pattern from the Perfectly Plaid Rainbow patterned papers, then cut two inserts.  I used one of the stitched rectangles from the die set to create the sky in my scene, cut from some Watercolor Wishes patterned paper.  Then, I added some snippets of grass.  There are three layers of grass... one on each insert and one along the back side of the box along the stitched rectangle.  I stamped, colored and diecut images from Eggstra Special Easter .  I love how much dimension you get with this boxes, and you don't even have to use foam tape! Everything is adhered with a glue pen to the inserts inside the box, and it all folds completely flat to fit in an A2 size envelope.  On the front flap of the box, I diecut another piece of Watercolor Wishes patterned paper, and stamped a sentiment from the new Hoppy Easter stamp set that is coming out with this new release.

Pop Up Box

I can't wait to create more of these boxes! SO MUCH FUN!!

Be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for lots more inspiration from the design team, and come back tomorrow for more fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

7 comments:

Bluefairy4U said...

Hi Audrey, another beautiful showpiece I cannot wait to get this cute box. Thank you for showing Hugs Jo xxx

Colleen said...

Love the card, the half eaten ear of the bunny is always so cute to see on a card

Ashley Rose said...

Such a cute pop up box <3 Would be a great surprise for a little one on Easter morning.

snappy scrappy said...

So Sweet!

Teresa Doyle said...

Super sweet Audrey and awesome Easter card!

Heidi Brawley said...

oh my goodness this is super Adorable!!!

Donna C. said...

Does it fold flat for mailing?

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS