Thursday, February 16, 2017

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week - Elphie Selfie


Hello there!  It's here! Lawn Fawn Spring 2017 release week is in full swing!  Today, the team is highlighting one of my favorites of the new release, Elphie Selfie!

To create my card, I started off by diecutting the largest of the Dotted Circle Stackables from watercolor paper.  I used an ink blending tool and blue and green ink to create a background for my scene.  I stamped and colored images from Elphie Selfie with copic markers, along with a banner from the new Bannertastic stamp set, and I stamped a sentiment from the new Happy Happy Happy stamp set on the banner.  I backed the dotted circle with a new Zig Zag Circle diecut cut from the new Raspberry cardstock (oh my goodness, such an amazing pink!)  I arranged the pieces on my circle, and popped everything up with foam tape.  I also added a few clouds to the sky using the smallest cloud from the Simple Puffy Clouds die set.  When my scene was finished, I popped the circle up in the center of a white A2 sized card base.

Elphie Selfie

Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for lots more inspiration from the design team, and stop back  by tomorrow for another project by me for Spring 2017 release week! :)

Thanks for stopping by! :)

13 comments:

Silvia Galloni said...

Simply adorable!!!

Colleen said...

Adorable, love the scene

Unknown said...

Love the card. Really cute design!

Bluefairy4U said...

Love love this little elephant. Your coloring is Devine thank you for showing Hugs Jo xx

Rachel Russell said...

The elephant and tiny mouse are adorable. So cute!!

Ashley Rose said...

Love this layout ❤️ Great little critters :)

Teresa Doyle said...

Awww Audrey, so sweet!

Evergreen said...

really cute :)

snappy scrappy said...

So sweet!

patioponderings said...

Cute! Love the clouds!! 💜

TraciLynn said...

Love it! Soooo cute! Can't get enough of your inspiration! TY! Traci

froggers said...

love the card!. The clouds seem to make the card for some reason. Just love them.

C. Bluethman said...

Love these elephants and their antics.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS