Monday, June 22, 2015

Relish the Day {Lawn Fawn}

Hello there!

Today I  have a card to share with you that I made for my husband for Father's Day!  I used the new Lawn Fawn Let's BBQ stamp set and coordinating dies.  My husband loves to cook and he uses his grill constantly, so as soon as I saw this stamp set, I knew I needed it.  LOL!

I started out by stamping, coloring and diecutting a bunch of images from the set and just laid them out on my craft mat to create a scene.  Then I diecut some pattern papers from Lawn Fawn and My Minds Eye using the Stitched Rectangles dies.  The tiny ant is from the Happy Summer stamp set.  I adhered some pieces with a glue pen and some with foam tape for some fun dimension.


Relish the Day

That's all for now... thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Let's BBQ, Happy Summer
Dies: Lawn Fawn Let's BBQ, Stitched Rectangles
Other: Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Foam Tape

9 comments:

Kara said...

love your card! so perfect!

Nancy K said...

oh my goodness, this is awesome, Audrey! I want to be at this perfect summer BBQ! such a talent you have!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a fun card! Makes me hungry!

crazymom said...

ADORABLE!!!

Yuki said...

Super cute card and perfect for your hubby! I'm sure he loved it! :)

Nancy Frustaci said...

Fantastic card :)

Mary-Anne V said...

What a fun card for your grilling hubby!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Audrey, this is SO CUTE! I love the scene you have created with all the images in the set!

Unknown said...

You did such a great job on this card! It's so adorable. This is one of the few new sets that I didn't order but I definitely think I need it now lol.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS