Sunday, June 21, 2015

Marker Pop June Guest Designer - Take 2


Hey there!  Happy Sunday!  Today I am back with another card that is being shared today on the MarkerPOP blog!  I am so thrilled to be guest designing with them this month.  I've had so much fun!  For my card today, I used the Mama Elephant Playful Pup stamp set and the Sew Fancy Frames to create my little scene.  The little clouds are the Paper Smooches Cute Clouds dies, and the Grassy Border dies are by Lawn Fawn.  I love making cards where I can mix and match my favorite companies!  The great thing is, MarkerPOP carries products from all of these companies, and tons more!!


Missing your is ruff!


To create the cloud background, I used the Mama Elephant Landscape dies. I used the cloud die from that die set to cut a piece of clear acetate, then I used distress ink and an ink blending tool to sponge ink just along the very edge of the cloud before moving the stencil and repeating.  It is so easy it creates such a fun background! :)


Cloud demo

I want to thank the gang over at MarkerPOP for having me this month!  It's been so much fun! :)  Have a great day!!  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: Mama Elephant Playful Pups
Dies: Mama Elephant Sew Fancy Frames, Mama Elephant Landscape Trio, Paper Smooches Cute Clouds, Lawn Fawn Grassy Border
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Tumbled Glass, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters Distress Ink
Other: Copic Markers, Foam Tape

1 comment:

Diana K said...

Easy for you maybe! Completely adorbs, and so well done!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS