Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Have a Ball! {Lawn Fawn}

Hey there! Today I am sharing this fun card on the Lawnscaping Challenges blog using the new Sweet Smiles stamp set that is part of the Lawn Fawn Summer release!  I just LOVE this stamp set.  It is so much fun to color, and the selection of little faces in the set make it worth the price alone! I can see myself using them with a lot of my other Lawn Fawn stamp sets.

To start my card, I took a piece of white cardstock, and I added 1/2" stripes of black cardstock along the length of the panel. I used my grid mat to help with placement and spacing.  Then I stamped, colored and diecut the gumball machine and gumballs.  I popped the gumball machine up on foam tape in the center of the panel, and then adhered the loose gumballs randomly, some glued with liquid glue, and some popped up on foam tape.  I stamped a sentiment from the set on a strip of white card stock and then cut banner ends before popping it up with foam tape.  Then I adhered the panel onto a red card base for an extra pop of color.


Have a Ball!

That's all for me today!  I hope you like my card.  If you don't have this stamp set, hurry and go put it in your cart!  You'll love it! ;)

Have a great day!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Sweet Smiles
Dies: Lawn Fawn Sweet Smiles
Paper: PTI White, True Black, Pure Poppy
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Copic Markers, White Gel Pen, Foam Tape

1 comment:

Mary-Anne V said...

What a cute card...love the gum ball image and how you gave them faces.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS