Sunday, June 7, 2015

Marker Pop June Guest Designer!

**This is my second post for today.  If you are looking for my Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge post, please scroll down**


Hello there!  Happy Sunday!  I've got some fun news for you today!  I'm excited to say that I will be guest designing for Marker Pop for the month of June! :) 

The card that I have to share with you today features an adorable duo from the Paper Smooches We Adore You stamp set.  I just love these two, and I couldn't resist coloring them as soon as they landed in my mailbox.  I stamped and colored the image, then diecut the panel with the largest die from the Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangles Stackables.  I stamped balloons from the Paper Smooches Luminous Spring stamp set in a variety of colors, and added a sentiment from the We Adore You stamp set.

Birthday Wishes

To add a bit of dimension with out a lot of bulk, I added Glossy Accents to a few of the balloons.  I added shine marks on the balloons with a white gel pen, and used a black gel pen to darken the eyes and noses of the critters.

Birthday Wishes

That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

Supplies:

All linked above :)

5 comments:

June K said...

Audrey, I love this card. This set is one of my favorite "critter" sets and I love your coloring. The glossy balloons are so pretty. TFS.

Yuki said...

Congrats! Your card is so cute!

Unknown said...

this is super duper adorable Audrey! i love the happy scene you created!

Carol McCready said...

I love your card. It is absolutely adorable.

Deepti Stephens said...

Very cute card! :)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS