Monday, August 30, 2010

Thank you Nichole!

Some of the girls on the Papertrey Ink message boards thought up a great idea! A "Thank You Nichole" Blog Hop! For those of you who don't know, Nichole Heady is one of three owners of PTI. She wears many hats - owner, designer, wife, mother, magician... the list goes on. All too often, she doesn't get the thanks and recognition that she deserves, and so, as a tribute, we are making thank you notes for her and posting them for all to see. :)

Nichole, this is my personal thank you to you. I truly appreciate all that you do for your PTI customers. Thank you for all of your time, hard work, dedication and inspiration. Though I have never met you, I consider you a friend and am thankful for all that PTI brings into my life. Because of your company, I am able to sit back and relax and create with beautiful products, I can go and get in some giggles on the message boards, and I can practice my stalking techniques while I wait for the mailman in the days following release day. In all seriousness though, all that you do does NOT go unnoticed or appreciated. From the bottom of my heart, thank you!!

Here is my card created especially for Nichole, using all PTI products:



And a closeup of the center:



Supplies (All PTI unless noted):
Stamps: Flutterby Friend, Embellishments
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores
Cardstock: Stampers Select White, Aqua Mist
Ribbon: Hawaiian Shores Satin
Copics: BG11, BG13, BG18, BG49, YG93, YG95, YG97
Other: Prisma Glitter, 2-way glue pen, Mat Stack 4 die, 1.75" circle punch

24 comments:

peggysue said...

Oh my, this card has everything I like on it, the colors, the flourishes, the glitter, wow!

Aimes said...

Gorgeous card, love the sparkles - so pretty!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Kay D said...

OMG! I don't know where to start- this is so fabulous. I love the images, the colors, the layout... I love that framed butterfly, and the glitter. This really is a great card, so don't be surprised if you see one like it appearing on MY blog! ;)

Laura Isham said...

beautiful monochromatic card, audrey! so beautiful!

Kara said...

just gorgeous!! i love everything about it!

Keva said...

Awww...I love this! The flourish and glitter around the die look fantastic!

BethieJ said...

Audrey I LOVE this.. your card turned out just BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Sara Mac said...

Beautiful card Audrey! Love all the glittery goodness.

Gayatri said...

GORGEOUS! Audrey! love everything about it! saving into my CASE these folder:)

Cindy said...

This is a stunner. Love your 'nichole' glittered edges:)

Susan said...

Audrey this is just amazing!! Love the flourishes around the circle. And the butterfly and the glitter and the layout...well everything!!

Amy Kolling said...

Love love all the aqua mist! Your use of flourishes is amazing!

Sue Ann said...

I love the use of the flourishes ....... AMAZING!!! Truly a great card!!!

Jen Carter said...

What a super cute card!! Great job mixing the stamp sets!

Lee said...

Very pretty. Love the glitter.

Teresa said...

So pretty!I love it ALL!!

Chris Simon said...

Simply beautiful! The monochromatic color scheme is great, and all of those swirls around the butterfly are so whimsical and sweet. Great job!

Rebecca said...

Turned out really pretty!

Nerina said...

Oh so pretty Audrey!! Wow - I love the aqua mist and these sets looks awesome together! The shimmer just adds that special touch of something extra! So beautiful!

sugacatz said...

I think this card is stunning. I was ot keen ont he flourishes set but you have showed another way of using it. Fandabiedozie. Lx

Laurie said...

Audrey this is really pretty! I love the flourishes!

Lizzie Jones said...

I love the monochromatic scheme you went for on this card. Great work!

Unknown said...

AMAZING job! really beautiful card!

Niki Estes said...

Very pretty, Audrey! I love all the flourishes and glitter.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS