Saturday, August 28, 2010

Thank you to my BFF!

My 30th birthday was back in July, and with it being summer vacation and having the boys home, we had to take a raincheck on my birthday present from my BFF. This past Tuesday, Brandi surprised me with a trip to a beautiful local spa, and I got to enjoy my very first Swedish massage. It was 50 minutes of pure heaven. Then after the spa, we went to lunch at my favorite Mexican restaurant, and then to the local scrapbook store. It was a perfect day :) To thank her for her thoughtfulness, I make her this card...





Supplies (all PTI unless noted):
Stamps: Embellishments, Gobble Gobble, Polkadot Basics, Tiny Treats Valentine
Cardstock: Sweet Blush, Stampers Select White, Hibiscus Burst
Ink: Hibiscus Burst
Other: Uniball Signo white gel pen, Quikutz Heart Die, PTI Embellishment die

3 comments:

Keva said...

So cute! I love the colors. Glad you had fun at the spa...I love massages and wraps!

Ingrid Danvers said...

Oh...you already played with the new stamps. What a lovely card, Audrey.

Jill said...

Now that is the perfect birthday! Happy belated! And what a perfect thank you card! It's lovely! The combination of stamp sets you chose, the PINK color, the sentiments, the little details--I absolutely love it! Great job!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS