Friday, September 3, 2010

Creepy Crawly!

I have really been enjoying my August release goodies from PTI in case you can't tell... LOL! Today, I have a halloween card using the Friendship Jar sets... LOVE those :)



Supplies (all PTI unless noted):
Stamps: Friendship Jar, Friendship Fall Fillers, Been Boo'd
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, True Black
Paper: Orange Zest CS, New Leaf CS, Plum Pudding CS, Creative Imaginations PP
Other: T1 copic marker, New Leaf Button, Rustic Twine, Plum Pudding Satin Ribbon, unknown gingham ribbon, Friendship Jar dies

8 comments:

Kara said...

if that jar were in my house i'd be freaking out.....hate spiders:)...love your card!

Keva said...

Ack!! They're spilling out! That gave me the creeps...lol. I really love the colors and layout. Really pretty.

Laurie said...

Oh my goodness! This is too cute! I am still working on the ones you sent me! They are so fun!

Adele Fowler said...

love this!! really scary in a good way :)

Mariana said...

Love it it's like I like to say "charmingly creepy" Excellent Halloween card!

Jen Carter said...

How cute!! What a fun idea!! Love it!

Stephanie said...

This is adorable!

Kerry Crockett said...

Haha! I love it!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS