Monday, August 30, 2010

Getting ready for Halloween!

Getting ready for Halloween is going to be so much fun this year! I have lots of new halloween goodies to play with thanks to Papertrey Ink! I am in LOVE, LOVE, LOVE with their Tiny Treats stamp sets. Yesterday, I sat down in my craft room set out to make halloween tags for the boys for their classmates, and I just kept making them, and making them, and making them. LOL! So, about 60 tags later (I made a bunch extra), I am done (for now!) I used the frame image from Tiny Treats: Valentine, and of course, the images and sentiments from Tiny Treats Halloween. Aren't they cute?



Supplies (all PTI unless noted):
Stamps: Tiny Treats: Valentine, Tiny Treats Halloween
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Orange Zest, Plum Pudding, New Leaf
Cardstock: Stampers Select White
Other: Copic Markers, unknown orange satin ribbon, large circle punch

8 comments:

Kara said...

wow, 60! they look great!

Keva said...

Those are adorable! Great work...60 is a lot! :)

Mariana said...

They look adorable, and you sure are a good mom, 60 of them??!! Awesome job, thanks for the inspiration, I really should be getting started on Halloween!!!

Jennifer K said...

Such cute tags! Wow - 60!

Karen C. said...

Wow!! You have been one busy gal! These are just adorable and it looks like you've done a lot of colouring on them as well. Great job!

Jill said...

You're right, very, very cute Audrey! Great coloring too!

Wendy said...

These are adorable!

Debbie Gaydos said...

Love these, soooo sweet!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS