Friday, August 20, 2010

A Birthday Gift!

Hey there! My boys were invited to a birthday party this weekend, for a friend from school. SHE is turning 7. Now, I am the girliest of girls, but having two boys, I was stumped as far as what to do for a gift for her. In talking to her mom, I found out that she loves doing arts and crafts so I made her an art box and filled it with all kinds of great goodies!! :) I used a photo box and inside, she will find markers, colored pencils, crayons, watercolors, glitter pens, beads, pipe cleaners, stickers, letter stencils, ribbon and more! I wanted to personalize it, and this is what I ended up with...



Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Flutterby Friend, PTI Outlines Alphabet, PTI Fresh Alphabet
Ribbon: PTI Raspberry Fizz Satin Dot
Copic Markers: PTI Hibiscus Burst Trio, Orange Zest Trio, Aqua Mist Trio, New Leaf Trio

9 comments:

Unknown said...

This is really cute! I love all your altered items!

June K said...

Very cute. She will love it.

Amy Kolling said...

What a special gif and soo thoughtful! Very pretty!

Erica said...

What a great gift!

Laurie said...

So cute! I love the polka dot ribbon! What a fun gift!

Kara said...

this is a great gift....i think any girl would love to have a box filled with stuff that is just thieis...especially personalized so beautifully!

Jill said...

Terrific idea, Audrey! This is a gift that she can enjoy many, many times! And kids love things personalized, so I'm sure this will be a big hit!

Terri said...

What a great gift! Love your coloring too!

Melissa said...

So pretty and cute! What a great gift. My son would love that if he received it!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS