Monday, November 16, 2015

Lawn Fawn Holiday Week!


Hey there!  It's Lawn Fawn Holiday week!  Every day this week, tons of holiday inspiration is coming your way using your favorite Lawn Fawn stamps!  Be sure to check out the blog every day for a new post!  Here is the card that I created using a bunch of different stamp sets and dies!

I started off by diecutting a piece of white cardstock using the largest die from the Large Stitched Rectangles die set.  Then I heat embossed the Snowy Backdrops snow in white embossing powder.  I added a very light dusting of Tumbled Glass distress ink over the embossing so get it to pop off of the paper a bit. Then I added a snowy hill using the Stitched Hillside borders. I stamped and colored the tree from Critters in the Forest, the adorable little sheep from Baaah Humbug, and a bunch of his accessories, and the stack of presents from Toboggan Together.  For my sentiment, I diecut the word "merry" from several colors of cardstock using Louie's ABCs dies, and finished off the sentiment by selectively inking part of a sentiment from the Snow Day stamp set.  Finally, I added a striped bow using Peppermint Lawn Trimmings.

I had SO much fun with this card!  I just love mixing and matching my stamp sets!!


Merry and Bright

Check back later today for a new Lawnscaping Challenge!  :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Critters in the Forest, Baaah Humbug, Toboggan Together, Snow Day, Snowy Backdrops
Dies: Large Stitched Rectangles Stackables, Louie's ABCs, Baaah Humbug, Toboggan Together, Stitched Hillside borders
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black Ranger Tumbled Glass distress, PTI New Leaf, Versamark
Paper: PTI White, Pure Poppy, Hibiscus Burst, New Leaf, Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist
Other: Copic Markers,White Gel Pen, White Embossing Powder, Foam Tape, Peppermint Lawn Trimmings

7 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

This is so festive Audrey! Love the big letters!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Such a darling card! Love it! :)

Sharna W. said...

Oh goodness so cute!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

GREAT Holiday card!!!!

Natalie Winterstein said...

Super cute! :)

Heidi Brawley said...

Love it!!! Sooo very cute!!!

Verda said...

Very cute card. Nicely done.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS