Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Adorable Christmas Elves! {Just ME Digital Stamps}

Oh.My.Goodness.  I am SO excited.  One of my favorites, Elena Roussakis, of Just ME Prints, just opened up her etsy shop filled with a bunch of her ADORABLE hand drawn images!  Her Christmas/Winter collection consists of 8 sets of images, which you can buy individually (but I'm pretty sure you will agree that they are too cute to pass up... and you'll buy them ALL!)

Ok, so you might be asking "what are digital stamps?"  Digital stamps are image files that you purchase and then open up in a photo editing software program.  You don't need any fancy programs.  In fact, I use a free program called Pixlr.  You open up the file in the photo editing program and you can resize the image, move it around, combine it with other digital images to create scenes, etc.  SO fun!  Then you print them out, color them, and use them in your papercrafting projects!

For this card, I used the Christmas Elves digi image.  Eeeeek!  So cute I can't stand it!


Just ME Prints digi images

For this card, I combined several images.  I used the Christmas Boy Elf, and then I added the single girl elf from the Christmas Elves file and have them sitting on the banner image from the Sweet Christmas Deer Tag file.  Once I know who this card will be sent to, I will fill in the "to" spot on the front, and add a fun message and probably a gift card inside.

Just ME Prints digi images

I am having SO much fun playing with these adorable images.  Be sure to check out Elena's etsy shop and grab a few for yourself!

Thanks for stopping by!! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm excited about this too! I love Elena's work too! What printer and ink do you use to print the digis?

Elena said...

thanks so much, Audrey!! I love them so much, especially how you mixed and match to create your giant tag!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

These are both darling! Such cute, CUTE images! :)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS