Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Home Is Where the Heart Is {Sunny Studio Stamps}




Hello there!  Today I have a card to share with you using Sunny Studio Stamps! The new Happy Home stamp set is perfect for lots of occasions.  With several house designs, you can build adorable little scenes.  I started off my card with a kraft card base.  On the top of the card base, I stamped the tiny sprinkle dot from the Birthday Smiles stamp set to make a subtle polkadot pattern.  On the bottom, I used a piece of gingham patterned paper from my stash.  To create the focal point for the card, I used my copic markers to add some color to a diecut rectangle.  Then I stamped, colored and fussy cut the house and tree from the Happy Home stamp set.  The tiny bush on the right side of the house is actually a cloud, but I think it works nicely as shrubs too.  I stamped a sentiment, also from the Happy Home stamp set, on the bottom of the scene, and added some clouds to the sky.  Of course, no happy home is complete without tiny hearts bursting out of the chimney. :)


Home is where the heart is

I hope you enjoyed my project today!  Be sure to check the Sunny Studio blog again tomorrow for lots more inspiration from the design team!  Have a great day!! :)

Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

Angel Johns said...

The coloring on this card are amazing!! Love every thing about it!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS