Monday, April 8, 2013

Release in Review & APP Peek! {Clear and Simple Stamps}

 
 
Hello there!  Happy Monday!  Today we start the CSS Favorites Release in Review!
I have really enjoyed working with the products from this release.  Today the team is focusing on the By the Glass dies and Taglines: By the Glass.
 
For my project today, I wanted to show that you can use the By the Glass dies without having the matching stamps.  I cut the martini glass from vellum and adhered them using a glue dot onto a clear card front.  To make the olives, I used the center cut-outs from the Eyelet Border dies and then added a toothpick to make it look like the real deal.  The zigzag stamp is from Designer Lines and I used Alpha Duo for the sentiment and colored the letters in with colored pencils.
 
 
I thought it would be fun to jazz up a jar of olives to go with the card.  This would be a fun and inexpensive hostess gift!  I stamped the mini martini glass and a sentiment from Taglines: By the Glass onto a piece of fabric and then colored with copics.
 

 
I hope you enjoyed my project today!  Be sure to visit these ladies for tons more inspiration:
 
 
I also have a card on the CSS App today!  Click the preview below to be taken to the full version!!
Thanks for stopping by! :)


5 comments:

Lalo said...

Oh LOVE it and I'm not even a martini kind of gal :) The top of the jar is my favorite.

snappy scrappy said...

Love them!

Steph Zerbe said...

Love that you stamped and color fabric!! Very cool gift!

Kara said...

great project!

Gina said...

Such a GREAT project!!! I love it!!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS