Monday, April 8, 2013

Release in Review & APP Peek! {Clear and Simple Stamps}

 
 
Hello there!  Happy Monday!  Today we start the CSS Favorites Release in Review!
I have really enjoyed working with the products from this release.  Today the team is focusing on the By the Glass dies and Taglines: By the Glass.
 
For my project today, I wanted to show that you can use the By the Glass dies without having the matching stamps.  I cut the martini glass from vellum and adhered them using a glue dot onto a clear card front.  To make the olives, I used the center cut-outs from the Eyelet Border dies and then added a toothpick to make it look like the real deal.  The zigzag stamp is from Designer Lines and I used Alpha Duo for the sentiment and colored the letters in with colored pencils.
 
 
I thought it would be fun to jazz up a jar of olives to go with the card.  This would be a fun and inexpensive hostess gift!  I stamped the mini martini glass and a sentiment from Taglines: By the Glass onto a piece of fabric and then colored with copics.
 

 
I hope you enjoyed my project today!  Be sure to visit these ladies for tons more inspiration:
 
 
I also have a card on the CSS App today!  Click the preview below to be taken to the full version!!
Thanks for stopping by! :)


4 comments:

Lalo said...

Oh LOVE it and I'm not even a martini kind of gal :) The top of the jar is my favorite.

snappy scrappy said...

Love them!

Steph Zerbe said...

Love that you stamped and color fabric!! Very cool gift!

Gina said...

Such a GREAT project!!! I love it!!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS