Monday, April 22, 2013

Love you to the stars & back... {Papertrey Ink}

 
 
Hello there!!  I had some crafty time over the weekend, and also received my April Papertrey Ink order.  I only ordered 2 stamp sets from this release, but boy do I love them!  This card uses the new Star Gazer and Star Gazer Additions sets along with Boy Basics: Out of this World.
 
(Click to enlarge)
 
I can already see so many possibilities with these sets.  They really filled in a gap in my stamp collection as I have nothing like them.  I plan to tuck this card in my husband's away bag when he isn't looking so he can find it later ;)
 
I will have another card to share using these new sets on the 25th for the PTI blog hop.  Super excited! :)
 
Have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by!! :)

Supplies (all PTI unless noted):
Stamps: Star Gazer, Star Gazer Additions, Boy Basics: Out of this World
Paper: White, Pure Poppy, Enchanted Evening Pattern Pack
Ink: Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening, Tea Tye Duo, Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies: Pinked Edge Border
Other: Twinery Twine, Copic Markers, Pop Dots


14 comments:

- elbeth - said...

Totally gorgeous! I love how you made these very different stamp sets fit - like they were meant to be together! Love your colour choices and your blend of patterns. This is how a perfect card looks like!

Susan said...

So, so, so adorable!!

IamDerby said...

This is wonderful Audrey! Terrific job!

StephH said...

These sets SO go together Audrey! Great card!

Gina said...

What a great card! I agree with Steph, these sets go really well together.

Tracy said...

i love your card! so very clever of you to pair these sets together - wonderful :-)

Sara Mac said...

Wonderful card Audrey! I debated getting that set and now I wish I had.

Kara said...

sweet card! love these two sets together!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

So cute and so clever! LOVE your card!

Sherrie M. said...

That is an AMAZING card! Makes me wish I got that set!

Taheerah said...

Audrey this card is incredible!! Wow!! These two sets are a match made in Heaven, and I love the colour combo you went for too!!

Jennifer K said...

Perfect! Those two sets were just made for each other. Can't wait to see your Blog Hop card.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fabulous, Audrey! I love it!

Christiana said...

I love this card so much! Just completely fab. Really.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS