Saturday, April 13, 2013

It's a Luau!! {Clear and Simple Stamps}

Hello there!  I hope you are ready for a party!  Today we are party hoppin' over at Clear and Simple Stamps!  Can you believe it's party hop time already?  That means another awesome collection is just around the corner!  But right now, we are sharing party ensembles using all of the fab new goodies from the CSS Favorites release.
 
With summer, also comes the warm-weather parties.   Time to get ready!  CSS' By the Glass series is pefect for those summer cocktail parties and luaus!
 
(click to enlarge)
 
You are invited to a Summer Cocktail Party!
 
(Click to enlarge)
 
For my party invite, I used the Ragdoll Stand stamp set along with the new Taglines: By the Glass.  The grass skirt was made with a few snips using the Martha Stewart Fringe Scissors, and I added some Glossy Accents and Stickles for some extra bling.
 
Once you get to the party, be sure to find your place card and take a seat.
 
(click to enlarge)
 
I made these place cards using the By the Glass and By the Glass Too stamps sets and the new matching dies.
 
Once you have found a place to sit, please enjoy this little place setting party favor.
 
(click to enlarge)
 
It is hard to see in the picture, but this little Pina Colada is actually the Favor Party 8 box.  I used the Build -a-Critter Owl die for the coconut.  I cut off the top portion of his head (sorry Mr. Owl) and then scored on a diagonal and inked each score line for some extra dimension.  The lemon slice is a diecut circle and the seeds from the Strawberry (Fruit Appliques 2) die.  The coconut is actually adhered to the front flap of the favor box.
 
When you've had enough partying, and it's time to leave, don't forget to take your thank you gift!
 
(Click to enlarge)
 
I put some tiny drink mixers in a little sand bucket and created a tag using the By the Glass dies.  Some ribbon, paper shred and a mini pinwheel and voila! :)
 
I sure hope you enjoyed my luau!  Be sure to hop around to visit these other girls and see what kinds of parties they are throwing!
 
 
Audrey Tokach - You are here!
 
Thanks for stopping by!! :)

6 comments:

Elena said...

I love your luau! Especially how you used the build-a-critter owl for your coconut favor - so, so clever!

Kara said...

so fun!! love your tiki hut invite!!

Aida said...

Too too cute!! What a great party hop!

Taheerah said...

Great ensemble Audrey! Love the placecards but my God that coconut favour is *amazing*!!!

Laurie said...

Seriously! You rocked this little luau! WOW!

whoistracy said...

This is awesome!! My neighbors have an actual tiki hut that they bring out when the weather warms up. I say we crash their yard and throw a party!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS