Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Love Is in the Air



*sigh* Love is in the air. Valentine's Day is fast approaching, and it's time to get some crafting done in my favorite color - PINK! I absolutely LOVE this week's color combo over at the ColourQ blog - Challenge #119.



I was itching to use my new set from PTI, Tremendous Treats: Valentine. I love the tiny version, but I think this set is even better (if that is even possible!). I just adore these images. For this card, I used the airplane. The sentiment is from Tiny Treats: Valentine, the "fireworks" are PTI Dot Spot, and the Cloud dies are also from PTI.





I will also be linking this card to the new Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Spots or Stripes.

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Tremendous Treats: Valentine, Tiny Treats: Valentine, Dot Spot
Ink: PTI Raspberry Fizz, Orange Zest, Sweet Blush, Palette Charcoal, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Stampers Select White
Other: PTI Clouds, Smokey Shadow Satin Ribbon, Copic Markers, Sakura Stardust Pen, Pop-Dots, Ink Blending tool

14 comments:

Joyce said...

So cute. Love it. Can't wait to see what else you do with this set.

Annette Allen said...

my o my....this is so darn cute...I love it...

Kara said...

awsesome..love how you colored the plane!! so glad you joined us at the CoourQ this week audrey!!

Lacie Root said...

I love that little air plane I have it on my short list. I think your card is super cute.

Joy said...

OMG! I am shrieking at this end at how darn cute is this card, LOVE IT!!!! Hugs!

Jay Gee said...

This is just adorable! Love the background and the fabulous choice of colours :)

Lisa Elton said...

So sweet Audrey! Love the colorful sky you created for your airplane ;)

Melina said...

This is so sweet! I love the yummy gray ribbon :)

Sylvia said...

Fabulous card, Audrey! Love the way you used your colors. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Debbie Gaydos said...

LOVE this, Audrey! The use of Dot Spots is brilliant, and that little plane is SO cute!

Unknown said...

Audrey, this is just darling! What a FUN Valentine! So glad you were able to play with us at the colourQ this week!! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a fun Valentine card Audery! All the details are fabulous.

Cindy H. said...

OMGoodness, this is so adorable!! Love how you used the Dot Spots and all the beautiful colors.

Abi said...

Ooooooh I LOVE it Audrey!!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS