Friday, January 6, 2012

Hello Beautiful!



I was quite excited to hear that the Sweet Stamp Shop is holding an open call for their Design Team. I have a few SSS sets and would love to part of such a fun DT. I just got most of my SSS stamps, and this call was an excellent reason to ink them up! For this gift card tin, I used Hello Beautiful. I am planning ahead a bit and will use this tin to hold a giftcard to the salon for my mom for Mother's Day. I had so much fun with this set!!





If you are interested in applying to the DT call, you can find more information here.

Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet Stamp Shop Hello Beautiful
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Raspberry Fizz
Paper: PTI Stampers Select White, Pure Poppy, Simple Valentine PP
Dies: PTI Mat Stack 5, Limitless Layers 1.75"
Other: Twinery Twine, Copic Markers, Sakura Stardust pen, popdots

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS